Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 31, 2013

Five For Friday {Linky Party...May 31st}

 
fiveforfriday

I cannot believe it....It's my first Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching and I am super excited to link up and share some of my Friday Favorites!
 
Here are my five:
 
{ONE}
 
Working on plans for our beach vacation in Late July/Early August...searching for the perfect condo has been consuming TOO much of my time! 
 
 {TWO}
 
The weather outside is looking stormy!!!  I do LOVE me some storms but not when they are coupled with the threat of tornadoes, yet again.  Praying for a safe night across the Ozarks!
 
 {THREE}
 
So my bestie, Erica McKimmey, and I are walking it up almost everyday.  We are so {OBSESSED} with our new theme: {TRANSFORMATION}... and we are determined to make strides to get SKINNY over summer break!  Here's a cheer for getting into shape...and a BIG BOO for having to diet over the summer!  Yuck! 
 
{FOUR}
 
My obsession, right now, is new clipart...I am keeping Scrappin' Doodles in business, to say the least.  I am loading up on beach themed clip art, probably because I am dreaming about my above vacation and because the ideas are flowing for my new Beach Themed Pack full of Summer Resources!  Now I need to kick it into high gear and get to work!!!
 
{FIVE}
 
My newest Teacher's Pay Teachers/Teacher's Notebook addition:
Father's Day {A Mini Craft Unit}
I directly relates to my Mother's Day Unit and after many requests to make a Father's Day Unit...I finally finished it off last night!  I am thrilled to share it with you all.
You can get it on Teacher's Pay Teacher's {HERE} and Teacher's Notebook {HERE}!!
 
That sheds a little bit of life on my Friday and now I am off for a little family game time!!!
 
:) Melanie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment