Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring is in the air....FINALLY!!!

After what has felt like the longest winter ever...it is finally starting to feel like spring out there and is finally motivating me to get some stuff completed!  I took a few weeks off and now I am back to business and the creative juices have been flowing.  This week my student's have been working hard with my newest station:
{A Math and Literacy Based Unit of Study}
 

 You can get it at my TpT store now! 
Pictures of my kiddos using this new station set coming soon!
 
 I also did some cleaning up and finishing up some things... I uploaded my Dental Health Mini Unit too.  It is a little late but, oh so adorable!  My kiddos loved using this one last month!
 

Get Dental Do's and Don'ts Here

I promise to be on here more....no more breaks for me!  We are officially on the countdown to summer!  Yay!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment